jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016
My little tour of my area I will in the park of San Roque has recently a circuit with among the elements that make up the set a network bridge , a gateway English , a Japanese bridge , five zip lines, a bridge , a bridge amazonian , rope ladders , step vines , hanging scales and other structures suitable for the enjoyment users .
I will go in the morning to observe the beautiful location and the outdoor eating and then relax under a tree I'll get underway and I will make the routes of the floor heating.
After warming up well I will begin by basic levels of the route between the trees , will ascend to level up doing all the routes of the park and finish the day watching the impressive landscape there
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario